We help you grow
your cleaning business
Namoli franchised businesses are independently owned and operated. You run the business. You decide your schedule, hire your staff and make decisions that work for you. BUT, we support you every step of the way and work with you and your clients to realise your goals.
Our collaborative approach
achieves best practice cleaning
The Namoli Cleaning Franchise Care Package
- 24 Months replaceable income guarantee* T&Cs apply
- Full training and accreditation in healthier work environments with advanced equipment and cleaning protocols
- Care Centre Support with all business administration task from invoicing, collection, training and demonstrations
- Local state care support
- Marketing and sales support with initial customer base provisions to assigned tier level
- Provision of marketing support and materials
- Access to national pricing on all preferred product supplies and equipment
- Franchise community network and support
Our Cleaning & Franchise Membership
We work with the best
Becoming a Namoli Franchise Partner
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the initial investment (start-up cost)? Any hidden costs?
With Namoli, you can start your own business from as little as $14,500. Depending on the size of the cleaning business you’re building up, the costs and fees can vary. However, there will be no hidden costs. Contact us today to discuss your business plan with our specialist.
- How much control do franchisees have over their business (what they can do and cannot)?
Namoli franchisees have a great deal of flexibility. We offer franchisees the opportunity to build the business of their dreams. Once onboarded, a Namoli franchisee will be fully trained in all aspects of the business. With no prior experience required, they will learn about commercial cleaning, workplace health and safety, running a small business and industry standards and requirements. A franchisee can hire their own staff, choose the contracts they want to accept, take on as much work as they desire and will be supported every step of the way by Namoli’s systems, processes, experienced leadership team and ongoing training.
- What's the defined franchise territory?
No defined territory as long as they remain within the state.
- How long is the initial term of the franchisee contract with Namoli's?
The initial term of the contract is 10 years. Afterwards, the franchisee can renew the contract for 2 subsequent 10-year periods.
- Are franchisees limited to working within a specific industry under Namoli's franchise agreement?
No, franchisees are not limited to working within a particular industry. Additionally, franchisees are able to offer additional services to their current clients to grow their business. However, Namoli’s HQ manages the initial scope of works and any subsequent changes, whether adding or removing services, in consultation with the franchisees.